It has become increasingly harder to pick where to stay during a vacation or trip. The options are
endless. Eliminate stress by reading our list: we have simplified your search by listing the pros
and cons of staying in a hotel, motel, or Airbnb.
- Airbnb involves more interacting with locals. Your host or neighbors offer valuable tips
on how to maximize the enjoyability of your stay.
- The homes listed on Airbnb offer a wide variety of housing options. You can stay
anywhere from a mansion to a treehouse.
- You get perks such as a television and kitchen. This allows you to save on food by
cooking your own. You can also entertain yourself by staying in some nights to watch
- Generally, Airbnb offers cheaper lodging options than hotels.
- There is no receptionist to check you in and out of an Airbnb, unlike a hotel or